Planning for your wedding day is stressful enough but your hair and makeup trial doesn’t have to be. These simple steps will make it easier for you and your beauty expert to decide on the perfect look.
- Arrive with clean blow-dried hair
- Skin should be exfoliated and moisturized
- Brows should be waxed at least one week prior
- Wear an off the shoulder top, white blouse or tube top (this will make it easy for you to envision yourself in your dress)
- Bring the veil/headpiece and jewelry
- Bring a picture of the dress
- Send 2 pictures of yourself with and without makeup to the makeup artist and hairstylist (this is allows them to become familiar with your look and prepare beforehand)